INTERDISCIPLINARY RESEARCH JOURNAL FOR HUMANITIES
A Peer Reviewed Jounal
Rev. Dr. V.Britto, S.J.,
Principal, St.Xavier's College, Palayamkottai
Editor - in - Chief
Dr. S. J. Idhyaraja
Associate Professor of Tamil
St.Xavier's College, Palayamkottai
Rev. Dr.M.Arockiasamy Xavier, S.J., (Principal, Loyala College, Chennai)
Dr.V.S.Joseph Albert, (Deputy Principal, St.Xavier's College, Palayamkottai)
Dr.Deepti Gupta, (Professor of English, Panjab University, Chandigarh)
Dr.S.Venkataraman, (Member of the Governming Board, Central Institute of Classical Tamil, Chennai)
Dr.M.Julias Caesar,(Dean of Arts, St.Xavier's College, Palayamkottai)
Dr. A.S.Dasan, Professor of English and Director, Shukrodaya's Academy for HRD, & Former Chairmen, Dept. of English, University of Mysore
Rev. Dr. Dominic Savio, S.J. Associate Professor of Economics, St.Xavier's College, Kolkatta
Dr. A. Joseph Dorairaj Professor & Head, Dept. of English, Gandhigram Rural University
Dr. Ulo Valk Professor of Comparative Folklore, University of Tartu, Estonia.
Dr. Solomon Selvam, Professor of Socialogy, Claflin University, USA.
(i) for individuals : Rs 300 (in India) US $200 (airmail)
Subscription orders along with a Demand Draft drawn in favour of "The Principal, St.Xavier's College, Palayamkottai" payable at Tirunelveli, may please be sent to the Editor-in-chief.
Disclaimer : Opinions expressed are those of their authors and not the responsibility of the Board, the Editors or the publisher. All disputes arising, if any, are subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent court in Palayamkottai, Tamilnadu, India.
1. Use British English spelling in the manuscript uniformly
2. Notes should appear at the end of the text
3. Manuscripts should not have been published elsewhere and should not be under review for publication in other journals or proceedings
4. The editorial board is responsible for the final selection of content of IRJH and reserves the right to reject any material deemed inappropriate for publication
5. Responsibility for opinions expressed and the accuracy of facts published in articles and reviews rest solely with the individual authors. Both hard copy and soft copy (CD) alongwith Tamil Font (if the article is in Tamil) are to be sent to the The Editor, IRJH, St.Xavier's College, Palayamkottai along woth a covering letter