Welcome to Department of Physics

Physics was introduced in 1924 as one of the subjects for the intermediate course with Mr. S. V. Subbayar as the first faculty member. In 1927 Natural Science was introduced and Rev. Fr. Schneider, S. J., joined the Department. In 1942 Mr. Thomas Joseph and Rev. Fr. Laurent, S. J., were appointed. Mr. P. Chidambaram joined the institution in 1950. After 25 years of service Rev. Fr. Schneider S.J., retired in 1952.

Top
  • Follows us our servcies