- Identify and analyze a problem, formulate and use the appropriate managerial skills to solve the problem
- Communicate effectively, both in writing and orally (Speaking / Writing skills).
- Use current techniques, skills, and tools necessary for managerial practice (Practical managerial analysis skills).
- Understand professional, ethical, legal, financial, marketing, sales, logistical security and social issues and responsibilities (Professional integrity).
- Function effectively on multi-disciplinary teams (Team work).