Programme specific outcome
Master of Philosophy
At the end of the course the students will be able to understand
- The basic fundamentals of research.
- The use of computers in the field of research.
- To identify the research problems.
- Use and application of SPSS in solving the research problems.
- The application of various statistical and mathematical tools in the field of research.
At the end of the research work research scholars will be
- Able to analyse the problems critically.
- Able to realise the objectivity of the research.
- Able to identify the research problem.
- Able to collection and compiling information from different sources.
- Able to justifying the results with the help of mathematical and statistical tool.