At the completion of the B.Sc. programme in Computer Science the students will be able to
- Apply fundamental principles and methods of Computer Science to a wide range of applications.
- Design and document solutions to significant computational problem.
- Formulate solution for the computational problems.
- Design and implement software systems to meet the desired needs.
- Apply algorithms and mathematical concepts to the design and analysis of software.
- Attain qualification to be employed in the field of IT and Computer Science.
- Attain qualification to pursue higher studies in Computer Science and Applications.