- develop an appreciation of the basic concepts of Calculus, Analytical Geometry, Trigonometry, Classical Algebra, Abstract Algebra, Real, Modern and Complex Analysis, Differential Equations, Numerical Methods, Mechanics, Optimization techniques, Statistics, C++/Python and Graph Theory.
- develop a quest for knowledge which will pave way for doing Mathematics by students themselves.
- learn many mathematical structures
- gain the confidence to work in a team
- construct and express logical arguments
- develop generic skills that will pave way for their career.