Completion of the B.Sc programme in Physics the Students will be able to
- Understand and experiment the basic concepts of Properties of Matter and Acoustics, Solar Energy, Space Science and Cosmology, Nuclear Energy, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electricity and Magnetism, Optics and Lasers, Mechanics, Non-conventional Energy Sources, Digital Principles, Electronics, Nuclear Physics, Fiber Optics, Quantum Mechanics and Relativity, Geophysics, Solid State Physics, Instrumentation, Reactor Physics, Nano Physics and Spectroscopy.
- Develop the skills on scientific programming through Programming with C and C++ and Microprocessor 8085 which will make them choose their career in wide spectrum of areas
- Realise their dream on designing electronic appliances by themselves
- Harness the scientific ideas to reduce pollution by prompting non conventional or renewable energy resources
- Gain confidence and move to higher studies.